Bitches n HOEZ, Bitches n HOEZ,
Don't get it confused I ain't 1 of those.
I may be a bitch but a HOE I am NOT,
Neva seen a HOE coppin n rockin what I got.
I'm too confident, I'm too independent,
Not once did I ask a nigga wit a knot to spend it.
I pay my own rent and buy my own clothes,
Not to be confused with them dollar store HOEZ.
Don't think them looks go unnoticed when I strut by,
Don't hate either bitch, what can I say? I fly high.
I'm that ride or die bitch, that Bonnie n Clyde bitch,
You the trifilin, simple, dirty skank cleanin the COCKpit.
Don't dare make eye contact with me, you not on my level,
Wouldn't want to leave your rags and weave all disheveled.
U probably suckin ya teeth right now, it's all good I know you ain't brush,
Matter of fact here's a coupon HOE go get yaself a toothbrush.
And another thing, you make contact with him I'll break your fukin face,
Have you seeing bright lights and feeling holier than Ma$e!
So keep your limbs outta my reach and your eyes to the floor,
Or soon you gonna regret not asking who was at the door...

No comments:
Post a Comment