You're not the sunshine or the light, but you make my face light up,
You're not coke or weed, but you give me a buzz like a bottle of bub.
You're not the world or the universe, but you mean the world to me,
You're not my get out of jail card but you dam sure set me free.
You are my one and only, the only one for me,
You are the force behind the love bringing me to my knees.
You are my all and everything, every aspect of my existence,
My devotion never fades no matter how remote the distance.
I dedicate my happiness and every gummy cheesing smile,
I worship your every breath like it's going out of style.
A body like The Rock, brains like nerd ass Gates,
Lovin like a pornstar, always making my body shake.
Someone else may obtain this all by some God-given blunder,
They better not take for granted one of the 7 great world wonders.
For eternity will my heart be with you for every step you take,
For eternity will I watch over you never allowing pain and heartache.
At one point my protector, through any ruckus or wrangle,
Now I look down upon you and play the part of guardian angel.
I see you laughing and content, nothing could please me more,
One sweet day we shall meet again, I will be waiting inside the white doors.
Perfect as a rose, and sweet as candy apples,
Together we're at peace, never again to partake in battles.
I wait patiently for that day, although it can not arrive too soon,
Look into the sky, between the stars, and beyond the moon.
Something watches over you, something pure and true,
A familiar face you'll remember is smiling back at you.

No comments:
Post a Comment