I feel empty and confused, my whole world is in a daze,
I close my eyes and fantasize, and think upon better days.
It was warm and safe and no place could compare,
Now it's like bricks, cold, hard, and bare.
Closing the source of the warm salty river,
Leads to the helplessness bringing on the quivers.
You stare into my eyes drawing my soul through my own,
You've left me bleeding my love in the dark all alone.
Only survival possible is through the hands of the slayer,
I beseech you, I plead, I urge you to save her.
Through just a sole touch of skin can you liven my spirit,
My heart beats with yours, though not close you can feel it.
You run through my veins, my lungs filled with you,
Never such a feeling, a fervor, an intensity so true.
Awaiting the return of hurts faithful cure,
I am now and always, forever...sincerely yours.

No comments:
Post a Comment