Friday, July 31, 2009

Thinking of You

Dying inside although you can't see my pain, my eternal loss was another girls gain, I'm off the scale not a lil plain Jane, my fault for gettin caught up in someone elses game.


The days are long and the nights are longer,
each tear shed makes me just that much stronger.


When you snap into reality and the time is right, you'll see I never gave up that fight, I cried for you when I jumped on that flight, but my feelings now are simply hate and dislike.


Be happy over there stay warm in her bed, feed her the shit you
implanted in my head.

My numbers have changed as I'm sure you know, when you refer to me now please do so as ghost.


I don't wanna hear your voice and I don't wanna see you, I regret every moment spent tryna please you.


I hope your kids come out stupid and her pussy fuckin rots should you realize your mistake I'll be waitn here....NOTTTT!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment