Friday, July 31, 2009

Dirty Skank Hoe Bird Bitch

You the rat and I'm the feline, u should be worried bitch I'm anything but benign

You can try ya hardest and take my place, you ain't a part of this you was erased

already warned now its now it's bout the action, see what I got it's enough to send you packin

When I'm done with you you'll be fittin in a basket, needless to say it's gonna be a closed casket

Not a mastermind will put you back together, what you think the back and forth gonna go on forever?

Bitch please you make me nauseas get me sick, wipe the drool close ya mouth and stay offa the dick

cant wait to show ya face have the balls to come around, guarantee in a minute u making love to the ground

It's ok get back up wipe off the dirt, even though I was last I'm still comin first

I know it kills you n tears you apart, should have been more careful where you placed your heart

So much invested wasted so much time, already picked up pieces just gotta claim what's mine

I'll take care of him good and treat him with respect, unlike you aint gotta be forced to open up them legs

doubt he'll look back and if he do it's just to see, how a DIRTY SKANK BIRD BITCH would look standin next to ME...haaa

No comments:

Post a Comment