Friday, July 31, 2009

My Love

I know you ain't perfect, shit neither am I,

But I don't care for perfection love, just having you in my life.


You're an angel, you're a gift, you're a blessing in disguise,

I'm a kid at a carnival and you're my teddy bear prize.


I love you with more than words, I love you with my soul,

I'll love you if you grow old with me and even if you go.


I close my eyes to think of you and you're exactly what I see,

I close my eyes to pray to God that you cherish no other but me.


I know you try and push but you swear you always fail,

Hunny, I look forward to and rely on you like a welfare check in the mail.


I knew it since day one, since I seen you standing there,

It was right before I pretended not to see you then fixed my hair.


Your eyes, your hands, your scent, and your touch,

All the things you supply but still can't give too much.


For you I'd walk through fire, I'd go to hell and come back with a smile,

I'd walk the edges of earth and blow you a kiss after every mile.


I give you my heart completely, no matter its dire condition,

It's in need of some repair, and baby...you're the only technician.


Handle it with care, don't lose the pieces or scratch the surface,

You think God is giving a test in life but I think this is just your purpose.


I'm devoted to my love, I carry it with pride and and will give my life,

Well, Carlos Alexis you are my love and I'm quite possibly your future wife.


No comments:

Post a Comment