Ha devils and angels shit what a mix, front like you an angel but you keep turning ya tricks.
Claim of innocence but you're the devil in disguise, never hold my tongue bitch it's YOU I despise.
Can't stop thinkin about it shakin it outta my head, not for the reason you think though its you being dead.
He tells me to forget it you not worth the dirt on shoes, but all I see is blood and that blood drains from you.
I won't sleep right til you're quiet and paid the price, when your neck is under my knife please believe I won't think twice.
I can't wait to see you got plans yes indeed, and your rotting body is gonna be the source of growing weeds
Considering you a rat your remains will probably stink, and cleaning you off me won't work in the sink.
I'll have to be decontaminated probably given a shot, but it's worth all the trouble to see you in a burial plot.
Your fam will probably visit I mean yea I'm sure they'll care, but do NOT expect him to pay his respects...lol don't you dare.
While you're moving on to your next life as a mule, me and him will be working on Carlos number 2!
You'll never know that feeling not cuz your lame but your dead, slitting your throat was so much better than beating you in the fukn head.
Now that was my plan to relieve the frustration, but was tryna see it gush outta you like fucking menstruation.
It'll feel so good to have the weight off my shoulders, then me and him can live peacefully as together we grow older.
In due time it'll be my turn in the ground, but don't get it twisted homie it's just the second round!

No comments:
Post a Comment