Friday, July 31, 2009

Captive Heart

I'd kill for you and lie for you, but instead I chill with you and cry for you


You cant see or feel or hear my pain, but it exists and my hearts under tremendous strain


It yearns and calls for you and wants nothing more, but just cant take that first stride through the door


It's being held captive in a room full of criminals, you never caught on that message was subliminal


I feign for you and want you but you have no idea, unless I convince you that your place is nowhere but here


There is no escape it'll never be free, and if you can't understand maybe I should just let you be


I'd love nothing more than to be in your arms, it's the only place in the world I'm not subject to harm


Those brief cuddling moments feel more than just right, and I wish they weren't only limited to night


Un beso pa ti y tambien un abrazo...miss you much baby... sincerely, the ex-future Mrs. Matos...

No comments:

Post a Comment