Friday, July 31, 2009

I'ma Wolf

You talk mad shit, stay coming out'cha face

Get in my way again I'ma put you in ya place


You got priorities ma, them 5 men and 8 kids

I'll drain ya blood regardless, no worries of doin a bid


Where you settin foot there's land mines ready to blow

With or without explosions, 6 feet under's where you'll go


Spend eternity regretting yourself & even your child

Bitch you so dirty you smelled upon miles


Compare me to a wolf, I'm protective of my mate

The only space in my life is reserved for murder and hate


When my hunting senses kick in I smell you like raw meat

I'm a predator in your world, by a rodent cant be beat


Maybe I'll spare you... ha for breakfast, lunch and dinner!

I'ma back down & let it ride? You didnt believe that did ya?


See if females acted proper instead of horny dogs

There'd be no need to write out your demise & post it in my blog


Yet another chic added to the album TBE, poor souls

Please respect me and him have no need for hoes


He's my present and my future, my husband and babys father

Last thing you should be doing is fucking with the wife of a Latin Mobsta!

No comments:

Post a Comment