There's so much to say in such little time,
I'd rather smack the shit out of you, but I'll just rhyme.
You have no life as I'm sure you know,
He's quite the catch but you're too damn slow.
Your calls go unanswered, voicemails are deleted,
You swear you're running this game, it don't count if you cheated.
Still waiting for a response? Is your heart starting to sink?
When you get nothing in return does it ever make you think?
Why even bother, why waste everyones time?
Why try to steal something that's been claimed as mine?
Are you that dumb? Do you need a book of how-to?
I have a message from him...he says "Hi, FUCK YOU!"
You can keep making emails, using our last name as yours,
It won't change the fact that you're a sorry ass whore.
In life you learn lessons, you're obviously not too bright,
Next time you get knocked the fuck out just follow the light!
Soon enough things will die down and you'll be far far away,
Maybe in the psychiatric ward, to God I can only pray.
My Gorillabear's almost home, I'll leave you with a brief line,
You're annoying, you're dumb, go crawl in a hole and die.

No comments:
Post a Comment