The infamous Bonnie & Clyde til the day we die,
We indestructible but by all means come try.
You gotta blink 3 times when we pass by,
Might as well look the other way cuz we too fly.
We down for each other not your petty childs play,
Me denounce my throne? Yea bitch that'll be the day!
You just a hater cuz at one time it was you,
But he can't be fooled bitch you...he saw through.
People make mistakes and from those we learn,
But for your mistakes at the stake you should burn.
Think he fucked you over cuz theres sumthn that you lack,
All bitches ain't the same, got his and he got my back.
I'ma fill in all the blanks and show him what hes been missing,
I'm not Betty Crocker but I dam sure do it up in his kitchen.
I'll mend his broken heart and heal it with a kiss,
If there's anything you was sure of hoe, it should be this...
I'm the one he makes love to, one he smooches, one he hugs,
Memories have you crying, bitch I don't give a FUCK.
He's my bear and I'm his bunny, odd mix yes I know,
But I'd follow him around the world..if-I-could-go...
Sorry I gotta interrupt got more important things to do,
Hi GorillaBear muazzzzz hope I see you soon!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment