No confusion here you know what you're doing, you wish you could tell them exactly what their ruining
Your stomach is churning your hearts beginning to sink, just waiting for the tears but the violence you're on the brink
Two hours straight click scroll click, two hours spent you looking like a dick
It's perfect it's your life no one can take that away, but 1 more thief is added by the end of every day
You should stop you're wrong its really not your place, but if you're gonna take action it better dam well be in ur face
To you, to your face not another soul will squeal, please forgive you lord for wanting to know the deal
You've invested a lot mind, body, soul included, but an important part of his life you'll forever remain excluded
The sleepless nights the pine sol and 3 broken phones, only to realize that this angel wasn't even your own
Someone had a hold it wasn't you and it wasn't yours, but you were forced to continue and endure the internal wars
When the ball dropped so did your hopes dreams and trust, the devil then revealed herself brushing off the dust
The previous vow she'd taken still remained intact, fuck him fuck men n fuck who don't have her back
The only difference now is she's learned her last lesson, no more procrastinating she's been paying attention
They'll never get over her they'll never make her a fool, for all they will be is tossed in the basura like a rusty tool
She laughs in their face making no movement or sound, to her code and her vow she will always be bound
This here is a force that can not be damaged nor destroyed, her use for them is as much as a check marked as VOID
Though the pain is excruciating it will soon die down/and he will be the one walking round town like a clown
Fell for it again congrats girl you're fucking outstanding, now everybody make way for your heart and souls crash landing
No more poetry or rhyming no more sugar coating, this should sound familiar it IS you that I'm quoting
Just got out the shower, "Nice, can I see you Thursday?", was it easier for you like that since I have a long workday?
Lets see there's LJ and China, and then his favorite one L, oh wait we cant forget the fucking one and only Michelle
Chics in the Boogie, chics in Jersey, chics that belong in the sewer, tell me what I lack that makes you run right to her
Is it the food, the sex, or the trust for you I lack?, I feel like I was played again, looked in the eyes, spit on, then smacked
I gave my home, I gave my life, my all, and my heart, and now we have your conniving ass thinking you were smart
I don't recall giving you a reason I don't recall playing you, now that I know the real you tell me what should I do
You don't know how it felt seeing the pics and reading the text, and to think all the times I told you you were the best
The best friend, the best lover, the best man, now I see, the only thing you were the best at was being the best liar to me
If you can prove it wrong then I'm at your disposal for life, thru all the drama I still have those dreams of being your wife
But if you cant then choose wise words and bid your farewell, I'm sure you'll be happy with that thing growing inside Michelle
Matter of fact I wish you both the worst, plus more, enjoy life coming home every day to a whore
I hope the kid is stillborn and she hemorrhages like a slaughtered pig, and the next bitch you fuck bites your dick off like a skinny twig
Ill pray till 5:00 or until you send me an IM, desperate and waiting? You dam right I am
I loved you so much I brought you around my fam!, I cant even look in your direction without saying to myself "dam.."
So I await our destiny and pray for the best, the good times with you left me feeling cared for and blessed
Thank you for the lies that made my day and night brighter, thank you for the jacket and my favorite eyeball lighter
Thank you for the twisting and for the daily back rub, for feeding the cats sweeping the floor and even cleaning the bathtub
Ill miss you more than God should allow, I wanted everything with you up until now
So either give me some proof or show it to me live, if not then meet me at the train to say our goodbyes
There's one last line but I'll wait until we talk...shall we do it now or wait until our 5:30 walk?

No comments:
Post a Comment