I'm begging you to kill me, please kill me please,
I'm drowning in tears and praying on my knees.
The pain is too deep, the pain I can't bear,
If this is what love is then love isn't fair.
Tear me to pieces, even more than I am,
Rip me to shreds I don't give a dam.
I have no life, none that's worth living,
My love you wanted? Well my soul I'm giving.
I exist but I'm lost, with no guiding light,
I was the princess and you the white knight.
Now I want to die, let my soul be at peace,
My status and blogs all reading "deceased."
I'm ripping out my hair trying to stop the tears,
The torture won't stop it'll go on for years.
I want to see darkness, see nothing at all,
As the bloods seeping out I'm missing your call.
You're sorry, you miss me, you need me, indeed,
But life is exuding at too rapid a speed.
Even if I tried I'd never reach the phone,
I have to sit here fading, withering alone.
I'm calling out as if you'll hear "baby don't let me die"
I'm seeing us and our kids as my being passes by.
I reach for you, I pray, all I get is air,
I'm feeling your caress and fingers in my hair.
Banging on the door, I blink but can't see,
"Ma open the door, baby please, babe it's me."
I smiled? No. I'm dying, there's blood,
There's no help, no one, just a red flowing flood.
Crashing and a boom, I don't know is that a light?
It's you! My love, please! I'm trying to fight!
I'm floating, you're carrying me? I didn't know I could fly.
It is you! I smell you! But..."I love you. Goodbye."

No comments:
Post a Comment