Friday, July 31, 2009

Mommy My Ass

When you stole sono pics off Google you should have been more careful,

Anyone can use Paint bitch right now you about to get a handful.


You think fucking around with heads is gonna get you where you want to be?

You only half right ma cuz you didn't think it'd lead to me.


Where the belly pics at? Why you so quick to leave town?

I hope you got enough sense to not come back around.


Believe you got shit waiting, believe you ain't getting out for free,

This time believe you gonna die and when they ask I'll say it's me.


I'm tired of the hurt and the stress you causing both me and him,

I pray to God I catch you so with the fishes you can swim.


Take a break from the lies and finish your fucking education,

I cant imagine you even paying for it, must have a slutbag foundation.


I didn't want to talk shit, hurt your feelings, and put you on blast,

Ha I'm lying and so are you, gonna be a mommy my ass!!

No comments:

Post a Comment